Come drink EXQUISITE beer with me at Spuyten Duyvil and learn more about the 48 Beer Project! Plan Bee Farm Bewery was my collaboration #3, and we will be drinking an incredible brew they did with Common Roots… pretty stoked!
Words from SD:
-”To help showcase her efforts, we will be having an ALL-NEW YORK STATE/CITY TAP TAKEOVER featuring some awesome brews from breweries near and far (but all within the confines of the fabulous Empire State). Heidi will be on-hand as well to say hey, shake hands and knock back a few as well as offering some cool 48 Beer Project swag.
The label Heidi will be creating is for New York State apiary faves Plan Bee for her New York leg of the trip- so we will be pouring (amongst other awesome beer) a very special barrel-aged keg of "A Representation of Wild Things": their collaboration brew with another upstate brewery Common Roots!
Draft List : - Common Roots/Plan Bee "Barrel-Aged Representation of Wild Things" ~ (5.2% barrel-aged coolship wild ale with hints of lemon, peppercorn & maize)
- Suarez Family Qualify Pils ~ (5.2% LEGENDARY PILS)
- Other Half "OK... BK" DIPA ~ (8% double IPA from the local danksters brewed w/ Citra, Mosaic & Cashmere hops)
- Arrowood Farms "Black Sheep Brown Ale" ~ (5% crushable brown ale from one of our favorite farm breweries)
- Folksbier "Sif" ~ (5.2% soft and sexy table beer brewed with Nordic yeast and delicately dry-hopped)
- Transmitter NY2 Oat Grisette (4.2% quaffable farmhouse ale with herbaceous citrus notes and a fine grainy flavor)”